Happy Halloween Jokes 2017: Halloween is all about celebration and amusement. On Halloween, we all need to make people happy and in order, to this, we just have to share lots of amazing Halloween jokes with our friends and relatives. You can either create these jokes or you can also copy these kids Halloween jokes from online portals.
These jokes are very flexible as they have lots of uses. You can use them to wish your loved ones and with the help of an appropriate medium, you can send these jokes to your friends. Most of the times the young generation of our society use these funny Halloween jokes.
Happy Halloween Jokes | Halloween Riddles And Jokes 2017
Halloween is a fun-loving festival and it has only two flavors. One is scary while the other one is funny. You can both scare people or make people laugh. If you are willing to spread happiness with the help of Happy Halloween jokes adults then you just have to find the most appropriate joke for your friends and then paste the joke on your card. In this article, we have some interesting uses of best happy Halloween jokes which will help you to wish your friend.
You May Also Like:
- Happy Halloween Images 2017 – Best Pictures & Images of Halloween 2017
- Happy Halloween Meme 2017 | Funny Halloween Memes 2017 | Scary Halloween Memes 2017
- Happy Halloween Pumpkin Carving Ideas 2017 – Halloween Pumpkin Carving Patterns 2017
Funny Halloween Jokes for kids are very easily available on online portals and social media sites. So we advise you to play these jokes on your friends. There is one thing that you should keep in your mind that you should avoid bad or dirty Halloween jokes. Otherwise, these jokes are very impressive and easy to share.
We know that the cards are incomplete without any messages and we suggest you share Happy Halloween jokes and riddles with our cards. This will make our cards more interesting and innovative. You can get any of the cheesy Halloween jokes from online portals or below.
- Q. Why don’t mummies take vacations?
A. They’re afraid they’ll relax and unwind.
- Q. Why didn’t the ghost go boo?
A. Because it had no guts.
- Q. What do you get when you cross a vampire with a mummy?
A. Either a flying bandage or a gift wrapped bat!
- Q. Why is it hard for a ghost to tell a lie?
A. Because you can see right through him.
- Q. Frankenstein and Dracula had a match. Who won?
A. Frankenstein because Dracula sucks.
- Q. What is a hotdog’s favorite phrase?
A. Happy HalloWEINIE!
- Q. What do goblins and ghosts drink when they’re hot and thirsty on Halloween?
- Q. What do you call two witches that live together?
A. Broom mates.
- Q. Where do you go when a ghost is chasing you?
A. To the living room!
- Q. What flies around the kindergarten room at night?
A. The alpha-BAT.
- Q. Why didn’t the skeleton cross the road?
A. Because he had no guts.
- Q. What did the ghost say when it sneezed?
A. “Ahh BOO!”
- Q. What did the mummy ghost say to the noisy young ghost who kept interrupting?
A. “Spook when you’re spooken to.”
- Q. Who won the zombie war?
A. Nobody, it was dead even.
- Q. How do you make a skeleton laugh?
A. Tickle its funnybone!
- Q. What did the skeleton say after dinner?
A. “Everything I eat goes right through me!”
- Q. What does a bird say on Halloween?
A. Twick or tweet!
- Q. What do ghosts serve for dessert?
A. I scream.
- Q. Who did Dracula take to the movies?
A. His GHOUL friend.
- Q. Why was Dracula put in jail?
A. He tried to rob a blood bank.
- Q. What is a witch’s favourite food?
- Q. What do you get when you cross a teacher and a vampire?
A. Lots of blood tests!
- Q. What do ghosts serve for dessert?
A. Ice SCREAM and BOOberries!
- Q. Where is the zombie’s favorite room in the house?
A. The living room.
- Q. Where did the baby ghost sit?
A. In a BOOster seat!
- Q. Where did the mother monster put her child when she was at work?
A. At day-SCARE!
- Q. Why do witches fly around on broomsticks?
A. Because vacuum cleaners are too heavy!
- Q. What do you call a skeleton that lies on its grave?
A. Lazy bones!
- Q. What did the jack-o’-lantern say to the other jack-o’-lantern when they were on their way to a Halloween party?
A. “Let’s get glowing.”
- Q. What did one ghost say to the other?
A. “Do you believe in people?!”
- Q: Where do baby ghosts stay during the day?
- Q: Which sport do vampires like to play the most?
- Q: Why can’t skeleton musicians perform at church?
A: Because they have no organs.
- Q: How can you make a witch itch?
A: Take out the W.
- Q: Who won the skeleton beauty contest?
A: No body.
- Q: What do skeletons say before they begin dining?
A: Bone appetit.
- Q: What is a vampire’s favorite type of dog?
A: A blood hound.
- Q: Where position did the goblin play in soccer?
- Q: What was the ghost’s favorite party game?
- Q: Which room do ghost houses never have?
A: The living room.
- Q: What has webbed feet, feathers, fangs and says quack-quack?
A: Count Duckula
- Q: What is a vampire’s favorite candy?
- Q: What does Tweety Bird say on Halloween?
A: Twick or Tweet
- Q: Why did Dracula take cold medicine?
A: To stop his coffin.
- Q: What do you get when you cross a vampire with a snowman?
- Q: How do monsters tell their future?
A: They read their horror-scope.
- Q: Why didn’t the skeleton go to the prom?
A: He had no body to dance with.
- Q: What kind of tie does a ghost wear to a formal party?
A: A boo-tie.
- Q: Which building did the vampire visit in New York?
A: The Vampire State Building.
- Q: Which amusement park ride do ghosts like the most?
A: Roller ghosters.
- Q: How do ghosts like their coffee?
A: Dark with extra scream.
- Q: What do you call a witch in the desert?
A: The Sandwich.
- Q: What is a ghost’s favorite dessert?
- Q: What’s the problem with twin witches?
A: You never know which witch is which!
- Q: Where do ghosts like to swim?
A: The Dead sea.
Don’t Forget To Check:
- Scary Halloween Images 2017 | Halloween Pumpkin Scary Images | Scary Halloween Mask Images
- Happy Halloween Coloring Pages 2017 – Printable Halloween Coloring Pages Free To Download
- Happy Halloween Pumpkin Coloring Pages 2017 | Coloring Pages Of Pumpkin For Halloween 2017
- Q: Why can’t you see a ghost’s mom and dad?
A: Because they’re transparents.
- Q: Why don’t people like vampires?
A: He has bat tempers.
- Q: Why did Ichabod Crane go into business?
A: He wanted to get ahead in life.
- Q: What’s it like to be kissed by a vampire?
A: It’s a pain in the neck.
- Q: What kind of music do ghosts listen to?
A: Spiritual music.
- Q: Why didn’t the skeleton cross the road?
A: He has no guts.
- Q: Who did Frankenstein take to the prom?
A: His ghoul friend
- Q: What was the ghosts favorite book?
A: Romeo and Ghouliet
- Q: Why didn’t the skeleton like to fly?
A: He had no guts
- Q: What do you call witches that live together?
A: Broom mates.
- Q: What happened to the witch with the upside-down nose?
A: Every time she sneezed her hat blew off.
- Q: What’s the first thing witches do in the morning?
A: They wake up.
- Q: What do monkey ghosts like to eat?
- Q. How does a witch tell the time?
A. With her witch-watch.
- Q: What do goblins drink when they’re hot and thirsty?
- Q: What is a monster’s favorite snack food?
A: Ghoul scout cookies
- Q: What kind of roads do spirits haunt?
A: Dead Ends
- Q: Why do girl ghosts go on diets?
A: So they can keep their ghoulish figures.
- Q: Where do vampire students eat their lunch?
A: In the casketeria.
- Q: Where do most monsters live?
A: North and South Scare-olina
- Q: Who was the most famous ghost detective?
A: Sherlock Moans
- Q: Why did the skeleton go to the prom alone?
A: Because he couldn’t find any “body” to go with.
- Q: What do they teach in witching school?
- Q: Which musical instrument do skeletons play?
- Q: What song do vampires hate?
A: “You Are My Sunshine”
- Q: What type of monster loves dance music?
A: The boogieman
- Q: What do skeletons order at restaurants?
A: Spare ribs
- Q: What’s a ghosts favorite fruit?
- Q: What’s a ghosts favorite desert?
A: Boo-berry pie.
- Q: What do you call a spirit who gets too close to a camp fire?
A: A toasty ghosty.
- Q: What kind of makeup do witches wear?
- Q: When does a ghost eat breakfast?
A: In the moaning.
- Q: What do Italian ghosts eat for dinner?
- Q: Why was the ghost such a messy eater?
A: Because he was always goblin’.
- Q: What tops off a monster’s ice cream sundae?
A: Whipped scream.
- Q: What do spirits send their friends while on vacation?
- Q: Which of the witch’s friends was good at baseball?
A: The bat.
- Q: Which ghost lives in Town Hall?
A: The night-mayor.
- Q: What is a witch with poison ivy called ?
A: An itchy witchy.
- Q: What was the mummy musician’s favorite note?
A: The dead sea
- Q: Where do ghosts buy their milk and eggs?
A: At the ghost-ery store
- Q: What do you call a cold, evil candle ?
A: The wicked wick of the north.
- Q: Why did the traveling witch throw up?
A: She was broom sick .
- Q: Why did Ichabod Crane stop on the road?
A: The street sign said stop ahead.
- Q: Where do spirits go to send their mail?
A: The ghost office.
- Q: How do you fix a broken Jack-o-lantern?
A: With a pumpkin patch
- Q: When do skeletons laugh?
A: When something tickles their funny bones.
- Q: Why did the police officer arrest the ghost?
A: Because he didn’t have a haunting license.
- Q: Why do witches ride on brooms?
A: Because vacuum cleaners are too expensive.
- Q: Where do ghosts like to water ski?
A: Lake Erie
- Q: Where do ghosts go on vacation?
- Q: Why did the vampire like baseball?
A: Every night he got to turn into a bat.
- Q: What do ghosts eat for lunch?
A: Boo-logna sandwiches
- Q: What do you call a skeleton that sits around all day?
A: A lazy bone.
- Q: What do witches put in their hair?
A: Scare spray
- Q: What kind of mistakes do spirits make?
- Q: Why was the vampire artist so famous?
A: Because he was great at drawing blood.
- Q: What city do most werewolves live?
A: Howllywood, California
- Q: Why do witches ride brooms?
A: Because vacuum cleaner’s have short cords.
- Q: Which type of tree do ghost like most?
Funny Halloween Jokes | Best Halloween Jokes | Dirty Halloween Jokes
We all choose our friends with our choice and that’s why we need something special to wish and make them happy. The best part with our friends is that we can share dirty Halloween jokes with them. They won’t mind these joke and laugh with them. But we suggest you avoid corny Halloween jokes.
While sharing any funny messages or joke with our adults, we need to keep one thing in our mind that our joke should not hurt their feelings. So we suggest you share some good Halloween jokes with them and we are definitely sure that they will laugh at these jokes.
Sometimes it is difficult for us to share some interesting new jokes. In that case, we can use online portals to collect a new set of jokes. These sites have a huge collection of these jokes and for user convenience, they categorized their jokes in different sections.
- What does a ghost do to stay safe in a car? — He puts on his sheet belt.
- Why did the witches cancel their baseball game? — They couldn’t find their bats.
- What do monsters turn on in the summer time? — The scare conditioner.
- Why is it safe to tell a mummy your secret? — It’ll keep it under wraps.
- Why was the jack-o-lantern afraid to cross the road? — It had no guts.
- What is a scarecrow’s favorite fruit? — STRAW-berries.
- What is the best way to speak to a monster? — From a long distance away!
- Where do baby ghosts go during the day? — Day-scare centers.
- What do birds say on Halloween? — Twick o Tweet.
- What is the most important subject a witch learns in school? — Spelling.
- What kind of roads do ghosts haunt? — Dead ends.
- How do you make a witch itch? — Take away the W
- Why didn’t the skeleton go to the ball? — Because he had no BODY to go with.
- What do witches put on their hair? Scare spray.
- Why don’t ghosts like rain? — It dampens their spirits.
- What did the scarecrow say to the kid dressed up as corn? — That costume is a-MAZE-ing.
- What candy do you eat on the playground? — Recess pieces.
- Why do witches wear name tags? — So they will know which witch is which.
- Why didn’t the scarecrow eat dinner? — He was already stuffed.
- What kind of monster loves to disco? — The boogieman.
- Why do people like vampires so much? — Because they are FANGtastic.
- What does a cool witch ride instead of a motorcycle? — A Brrrrrr – oomstick.
- How do you make a skeleton laugh? — Tickle its funny bone.
Happy Halloween Jokes Images | Happy Halloween Jokes Pictures
Social media is considered as the hub of these jokes and we also share these joke on online sites. These sites are beneficial for us as they can provide us lots of new jokes for our wishes so that we can use these jokes according to our convenience. For you convenience, we collected the best Halloween jokes on this site. Hope you will like all the stuff. Enjoy this Halloween with your friends and family.
Must Check About Halloween 2017: